Online Course #BB003
More than ever before people rely on email in the workplace – but we dread the amount of time it takes to read through and respond to all of our messages. This course will give you the skills you need to tame your email mountain and use it as the effective tool it’s meant to be.
Brain Bites micro-learning courses are information-rich and convey important topics with an engaging mix of video and animation. With 5 minute video lessons and 30-minute-or-less courses, Brain Bites are the perfect tool to educate today’s busy workforce.
Topics covered include:
- • Three goals of an email management strategy
- • Understanding the two types of bad email strategies
- • Using the built-in email folders, and adding your own
- • The five step sorting process for managing emails
- • The differences between Gmail and other email programs with regards to folders and tags
- • How to convert emails into calendar appointments or tasks in Outlook and in Gmail
- • How to use Flags, Stars, Mark Important, Categories, and Delegation in an effective email management strategy